Empowering people to learn and find work they value.
We value the right to learn and work.
- We seek to create better opportunities in education and employment.
- We help people identify interests and skills, connect them to employment goals and related, realistic pathways to success.
We value people – their individuality and dignity.
- We create a positive, supportive learning, teaching and working environment that encourages personal growth through reflection, goal setting and on-going assessment.
- We acknowledge individual strengths and challenges.
- We aim to accommodate special needs.
- We provide support services to enhance individual well-being and goal achievement.
- We respect the skills, knowledge, commitment and hopes of clients and staff.
We value open communication.
- We build trust and listen without judging.
- We give, and respond to, constructive feedback.
We value diversity and community.
- We are inclusive and collaborative.
- We encourage active participation and understand the importance of celebrating our shared accomplishments.
We value accountability.
- We deliver effective, flexible, and integrated programs responsive to clients' needs.
- We follow policies and procedures that treat people fairly.
- We negotiate agreements with funders that best serve our client group.
We value innovation and leadership.
- We use research and materials development to meet, evaluate and refine PTP's program objectives.
- We recognize the role of community partners in achieving our mission.
- We strive for excellence.